Our Smart Market Simulator is designed to supplement educational programmes or assessment needs. The system is a fully featured market simulator and is used by some of the world’s largest trading companies for recruitment, talent assessment and education / upskilling.
We have used our 10 years of experience to develop a simulator that incorporates all the attributes needed to educate and assess, but without unnecessary technical complexities. This has resulted in a simulation tool that is user-friendly, easy to administer and can be deployed globally (with or without consultant presence).
The system is designed with a modular architecture which allows new functionality to be added quickly. This will ensure that the system evolves in line with industry changes.
The simulator is also market agnostic and is used in a wide range of training scenarios and departments.
Departments that benefit
- Human Resources
Example use cases
- Employee Assessment
- Recruitment Assessment
- Employee Upskilling
- Trader Experience Days
- Web-based simulator which works on any device that has a modern web browser with no installations or plug-ins needed
- Deploys instantly in any location where there is an internet connection
- Real-time simulated prices and news feed
- Professional exposure tracking system
- Comprehensive spread trading including time spreads, geographic spreads and cross-product spreads
- Ability to play in-depth physical simulations involving refineries, freight, physical products, swaps, storage, hedging and tenders
- Multiple exposure models available
- Scripted deals feature
- Library of simulations
- Charts with indicators and overlays
- Optional dynamic price paths
- Works on single, multi, or ultra wide screen set-ups
- Competition mode for larger groups and team building events
- Touch-friendly user-interface
- Intuitive simple administration interface that requires minimal training to use
- Ability to adjust difficulty in real-time
- Instant access to performance data at the end of each simulation
- Broker feature to easily and dynamically control physical simulations
- Simulations can be edited easily in excel files, enabling administrators to change or create new simulations
Flexible Licensing Options
With both our licensing options you will always get access to the latest version of the simulator including any new features.
- No long-term contractual commitment
- Smart Global will remotely administer the platform for you
- The system can be set-up for use with 2 working days' notice
- Performance reports provided electronically
- Full administrative access to the platform
- Unlimited use throughout the year with no need to notify Smart Global
- Instant access to performance exports after each simulation
- Training and support included in the cost